The name Giotto can most confidently be considered an industry benchmark brand for its build quality that has never been compromised. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
The boiler with heavy end plates and capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay.
The R Model is temperature controlled by PID logic for enhancing the users experience and control over the espresso quality. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray.
E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Rotary pump and motor
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9 Litre water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg
Please Allow 2 Weeks For Delivery